You can get in on this special opportunity – in a big way – by cultivating your own source of mahogany trees in the Philippines. We are offering for sale a 20-hectare (50-acre) Mahogany Tree Farm. We originally established this plantation of 12,000 swietenia macrophylla mahogany trees back in the mid-1990’s, when we were residing in the Philippines. It is just a matter of time before the wood from our Tree Farm is worth a fortune on the world market.
The Philippines has become one of the world’s most attractive locations – a booming nation of wonderful people & culture, beaches & shopping… and now a prime retirement paradise.
You will find more information on the following pages:
- The Farm – Description of the plantation property
- Investment – Price, terms of sale, and strategies for development
- Mahogany Wood – Information about swietenia macrophylla
- Philippines Paradise – More about the Philippines and Negros Island
- About Us – Some personal background
- The Latest News – Updated stories related to this investment opportunity
- Yamashita Treasure – There might be a bonus for your investment!
Please don’t hesitate to Contact Us with questions and proposals. Thank you!